Pre-K Professional Development
Join Nextech in our no-cost 1-day professional development workshops for Pre-K teachers, where you will learn all about computer science, why introducing computer science to Pre-K students is important and how to incorporate computer science without adding devices to your learning environment – think robots, games, books and more!
Eligibility and Pre-Requisites
This workshop is intended for teachers of Pre-K classes, alternative or transitional kindergarten classes, and other providers working with four-year-olds in an education setting. This may include educators from school districts, preschools or care programs/child cares.
- Length: 1-Day in person workshops. Breakfast and lunch will be served.
- Cost: $0
- Incentive: $100
- Dates (breakfast will be served starting at 8:30 for all locations):
- Saturday, June 17, 2023, 9AM – 3:30PM, Launch Fishers, Fishers, IN
- Friday, June 23, 2023, 9AM – 3:30PM, Batesville Area
- Thursday, July 6, 2023, 9AM – 3:30PM, Merrillville Area