The Nextech Coaching Program is a program for novice K-12 CS teachers. Novice CS Educators that are looking to improve their CS classroom content knowledge, best practices, and/or classroom management will be assigned a 1:1 coach that will be their mentor throughout the year. Coaches will have direct interaction with individual teachers, including:
- A minimum of one in-person classroom visit
- Check-ins and goal setting sessions to develop your personal growth plan and set intentions
- Targeted sessions and classroom practice for addressing barriers to CS in their school and classroom
- Personalized support to encourage, build confidence, increase understanding of CS pedagogy best practices, improve their CS content knowledge, and provide teaching guidance
- Monthly cohort meetings to build community and promote growth as a group
Apply to be a Mentee Here!
Mentee Application: https://forms.gle/txaGvvbxkwza6XAH9
We are actively recruiting for coaches! If you are interested in becoming a mentor, email Kerry Sensenbrenner at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.