School Counselor Workshop
NCWIT Counselors for Computing in partnership with Nextech will be offering a full-day virtual workshop, School Counselors are Key Advocates for Access and Equity in Computing, where workshop participants will receive a C4C Resource Kit, a copy of Stuck in the Shallow End and other hands-on engaging activities!
Topics covered will include:
- What is Computer Science and Why School Counselors Need to Join The Conversation
- Access & Equity – Engage Students in Computer Science
- Girls Who Code
- Hands-on Activities to engage students in CS at the K-12 level
- Computing Educational Pipelines
- Available and FREE Resources and much more!
- Date: VIRTUAL, Tuesday, July 19 from 8:30AM – 3:30PM ET
- Cost to Participate: $0
- Stipend: $100 gift card