CSTA 2021 Virtual Conference with Nextech!
Nextech is picking up the tab this year for 100 CSTA+ Members throughout the state of Indiana to attend the virtual 2021 CSTA National Conference!
Dates of the Conference: Jul 14, 2021 – Jul 16, 2021
Eligibility Requirements to receive Conference Registration through Nextech:
- Must be a CSTA+ member (this costs $50; if you aren’t already a CSTA+ member join here).
- Must be a current active participant in the CSTA Indiana Chapter or be committed to participate in the CSTA Indiana Chapter moving forward (attend meetings when possible, currently all virtual).
- Must be an Indiana school teacher or staff, employed in a school located in Indiana (public, charter, or private) teaching computer science in K-12.
- Spots will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- Nextech is covering the CSTA+ Member Registration cost of $99.
- Nextech retains the right stop providing this incentive at any time.
- If you don’t attend, you either find a replacement teacher or reimburse us.
Request your conference registration link here: